Sunday, March 22, 2015

Maundy Thursday B (April 2):











 
 
 















Bible Readings: Exodus 12:1-4, (5-10), 11-14, Psalm 116: 1-2, 12-19, 1 Corinthians 11:23-26,  John 13: 1-7, 31b-35

Images:
Upper Left and Right:  These are free images from the Heartlight site.  See my links column at left.
Lower Left and Right: These are free images from the Imagebank site. See my links column at left.

The Bible readings set down for Maundy Thursday are the same each year so you can look in Year A or Year C archives (to the left) for any resources I have used.

This year I am going to use Seasons of the spirit SeasonsFusion resources for 2015 which are based on Mark 14:1-50.  We have been studying Mark in our Lenten reflections so it just seemed right to keep to the same gospel for a change.

I will let you know if I find anything useful that combines with this resource as I prepare for this service.

No comments: